Kids will love making these adorable Reindeer Turkey Sliders! This is definitely a festive meal they won’t forget!
While your kids make this meal with you, pause to discuss which FOOD GROUP each ingredient belongs to and share some fun facts about this meal’s featured ingredient: TURKEY
🍴 Turkey 🍴
- Turkeys are large birds native to North America.
- Male turkeys are larger and more colorful than the females. Male turkeys’ feathers may have shades of red, bronze, copper or gold.
- Turkeys have between 5,000 to 6,000 feathers.
- Wild turkeys can fly short distances, but domestic turkeys cannot.
- Turkey is rich in protein and rich in many vitamins and nutrients.
Here are some creative ways for your kid to be your personal Sous Chef as you make our Reindeer Turkey Sliders. Just hover over each image for details. And make sure your little dudes wash their hands before starting!
- We used a potato masher to mix the turkey patty ingredients together.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.
🍴Reindeer Turkey Sliders🍴
*Note: For toddlers especially, these tasks require adult supervision and/or assistance, as items may be sharp, hot or otherwise dangerous.