These thin pork chop recipes are so delicious and simple to put together! Juicy, flavorful, and protein-packed, these pork recipes are sure to satisfy the whole family. Bonus: Many of these recipes require just ONE pan and come together in 30 minutes or less!
If you love pork recipes, these thinner pork dishes will hit the spot with at least half the amount of cooking time! These recipes include both boneless and bone-in pork chops and use a variety of spices, sauces, grains and veggies to make the perfect well-rounded meal.
These pork recipes are perfect for both busy weeknights and low-key weekend meals.
❤️ Why We Love Thin Pork Chops
Quick & simple- All of these recipes can be cooked in 30 minutes, and many require only ONE pan and minimal ingredients.
Variety- You'll find a range of spices, seasonings and sauces to choose from, prepared in a variety of ways. From skillets to sheet pans or broilers...there are so many ways to cook with pork!
Family-friendly- These are all pork chop recipes that will please a crowd. Note: many of these recipes have tips on modifying a dish for picky or spice-averse kiddos.
🤔 Will thin pork chops dry out?
Because of their thinness, it can be easy to overcook or dry out thin pork chops. But a lot of these recipes have special techniques to keep the pork juicy on the inside.
According to Wholesome Farmhouse Recipes, the best way to keep pork chops from drying out is to sear the meat first and then finish cooking the pork in the oven. Marinating pork chops ahead of time is also a great strategy. Find more tips and tricks in their guide for cooking Thin Pork Chops Without Drying Them Out.
🥒 What to Serve with Thin Pork Chops
There are so many sides that will complement these pork recipes.
If veggies are your preference, consider adding you favorite steamed green vegetable, like green beans, broccoli or roasted asparagus. You might consider a potato side, like this microwave baked potato recipe, or a side of raw veggies, like sliced cucumber, carrot sticks, or peeled celery sticks.
👏 Thin Pork Chop Recipes for Dinner
🍽 You May Also Like
🐖 10 Quick Thin Pork Chop Recipes
- 1. Panko Parmesan Pork Chops
- 2. Skillet Pork Chops with Apple Gnocchi Sauté
- 3. Garlic Butter Pork Chops
- 4. Pork Chops with Mango Salsa
- 5. Pork Loin Steaks in Creamy Shallot and Mushrooms Sauce
- 6. Pork Milanese
- 7. Juice Box Pork with Sweet Potatoes
- 8. How to Cook Thin Pork Chops Without Drying Them Out
- 9. Broiled Parmesan Pork Chops & Broccoli
- 10. Cider Braised Pork with Apples and Brussels Sprouts
- Scroll up to choose from one of these amazing thin pork chops recipes. From skillets to sheet pans or broilers...there are so many ways to cook thin pork chops!
- Gather the ingredients together for your recipes.
- Follow your recipe's instructions and start cooking one of these delicious recipes with thinly sliced pork chops!
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. While we are not certified nutritionists, we work with a WordPress-integrated nutrition API to calculate our recipes' ingredient values.
Want more 28-minute recipes? Sign up and get recipes straight to your inbox!