If you're looking for a meal that doesn't require heat of any kind and that your kids will love, check out these fun and easy kids kabobs recipes! These no-cook kabobs make the best finger foods for parties, playdates or even dinner at home! And the best part is, kids can make these easy kabobs entirely on their own!
We are huge fans of recipes that are perfect for little hands. If you love finger foods, be sure to also check our our delicious Mini Egg Bites, Crescent Roll Hot Dogs, and our favorite Sliders for Kids!
👍 Why We Love Kabobs for Kids
Kids can be the chefs! Once grown-ups lay out the ingredients next to kabob sticks, kids can do the assembling of the skewers all on their own. They can also have fun playing with patterns, symmetry and color.
No raw ingredients. With these no-cook kabob recipes, you don't have to worry about kids ingesting raw ingredients.
Perfect for little hands. We love finger foods, and these kids kabobs are easy for little ones to grasp and eat!
Party food!. Kids skewers make the perfect sack or appetizer for parties, and we have gathered a handful of holiday-themed kabobs, like these adorable Christmas Grinch Kabobs.
☀️ Kabobs for all times of day
We've gathered a list of 12 no-cook, easy kabob recipes for all meals of the day! Try these delicious Caterpillar Fruit Kabobs with Easy Yogurt Dip for breakfast or a snack, or these Pizza Kabobs which are perfect for a child's packed lunch.
These Caprese Kabobs with Pesto and Antipasto Skewers make the perfect side or appetizer for your next dinner party! And we can’t forget dessert kabobs, like these Strawberry Brownie Kebabs, which are sure to please a crowd of all ages!
✔️Cooking Tips and Tricks
- Use dull or blunt skewers, like plastic cocktail straws, when sending any of these kids kabob recipes to school with your younger children.
- Try these awesome kid-friendly knives if kids help chop ingredients when preparing kabobs.
- Encourage creativity by letting kids play around with the colors and patterns if they help assemble skewers. Note: Be sure to supervise little ones, as kabob sticks can be sharp at the ends.
- Exercise caution when selecting ingredients for younger kids. For recipes that call for fruit, be aware that small fruits can pose a choking risk for children.
Kabobs are traditionally a mixture of small pieces of meat and vegetables, seasoned and grilled on a skewer. Kabobs are of Middle Eastern or Central Asian origin. We like to get creative with our kabobs and use all sorts of different ingredients and patterns!
While we prefer to use Bamboo skewers for many kabob dishes, you can also use metal skewers, wooden chopsticks, straws or plastic cocktail straws for no-cook kabob recipes.
🧒🏻 No-Cook Kabobs for Kids
1. Caprese Kabobs with Pesto
2. Fruit Skewers
3. Antipasto Skewers
4. Pizza Kabobs
5. Easy Patriotic Fruit Skewers Recipe
6. Easy Fruit and Marshmallow Space Rocket Snack
7. Fresh Mozzarella Watermelon Skewers with Honey Lime Drizzle
8. Caterpillar Fruit Kabobs with Easy Yogurt Dip
9. Strawberry Brownie Kebabs
10. Apple Butter and Jam Sandwich Skewers
11. Grinch Kabobs
12. PB&J Pinwheel Sandwich Kabobs
🍽️ Other Appetizers and Sides
🍡 Easy Kids Kabobs
- Caprese Kabobs with Pesto
- Fuit Skewers
- Antipasto Skewers
- Pizza Kabobs
- Easy Patriotic Fruit Skewers Recipe
- Easy Fruit and Marshmallow Space Rocket Snack
- Fresh Mozzarella Watermelon Skewers with Honey Lime Drizzle
- Caterpillar Summer Fruit Kabobs With Easy Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Brownie Kebabs
- Apple Butter and Jam Sandwich Skewers
- Grinch Kabobs
- PB&J Pinwheel Sandwich Kabobs
- Scroll up to choose from one of these amazing kabob recipes.
- Gather the ingredients together for your recipes.
- Follow your recipe's instructions and start making one of these delicious kabob recipes for kids!
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. While we are not certified nutritionists, we work with a WordPress-integrated nutrition API to calculate our recipes' ingredient values.
Want more 28-minute recipes? Sign up and get recipes straight to your inbox!